Getting Comfy for Meditation
Welcome my friend, to Deep Connection Meditation. Let's get comfy together. No one knows your body and your journey as well as you ever can. So get ready to journey inward.
Here are some pointers for getting even more comfortable for our session together.
1. Safe, uninterrupted place to meditate.
2. Silent phone (airplane mode) or turned off if you can.
3. Bed or floor.
4. Blanket for when your body begins to cool during deep relaxation.
5. Couch cushions or chair for your leg support.
6. Eye pillow or sleep mask/washcloth.
7. Comfy jammies!
Most important point of all?
You are the expert on you.
In yoga they call it "beginner's mind." I love it when my teachers admit they are still growing and learning. We are all on this journey together, so please let me know what you need to make your experience even better.
I look forward to sharing my knowledge and skills with you.
Your partner in meditation,